Saturday, June 26, 2010

Casey and Michelle - June 5, 2010

Casey and Michelle tied the knot on June 5th. What a fun wedding it was too! I was so incredibly humbled to be chosen as their photographer, and excited to show my stuff, and capture the day they'd remember for the rest of their lives as best I could.


We started at Michelle's home with everyone getting ready. She was nervous, but her bridesmaids made her laugh and smile which was great!
Her ride was a sweet classic Cadillac. What a photo op!

The ceremony was held at the Wight House in Bountiful. The rooftop was a stunning backdrop to the vows.
Afterword we did the formal shots (more like fun shots!)
The reception was held on the second floor of the building, and then everybody let loose! I can freely say, a good time was had by all!
I was so happy to hear back from the couple (after their amazing honeymoon!) that they were thrilled with their pictures. That makes a photog feel great!

No comments: